Mark your calendars for the 26th Annual CUNY Conference on Human Sentence Processing, to be held at the University of South Carolina, Columbia, SC, March 21-23, 2013. The conference website is http://artsandsciences.sc.edu/cuny2013. The Special Session topic is "Theories of Sentence Processing and the Neuroscience of Language".
Confirmed speakers are:
* Evelina Fedorenko, MIT
* Julius Fridriksson, University of South Carolina
* Peter Hagoort, Max Planck Institute for Psycholinguistics, Nijmegen
* Gina Kuperberg, Massachusetts General Hospital & Tufts University
* Liina Pylkkaanen, New York University
* Mark Seidenberg, University of Wisconsin, Madison
As in previous years, abstract submissions will be due around the 1st of December.